Replacement Certificate of Authenticity for HERMANN-Coburg Bears produced later than 1993
Replacement Certificate of Authenticity
A lost certificate is not a drama - we are happy to help!
Unfortunately, it can happen that the original certificate, which we attach to the original delivery, has been lost.
In such cases, we will gladly provide you with a replacement certificate if we have certificates for your item.
Currently, we offer this service for all limited collection items from the 1993 vintage to today.
In order for us to issue you the correct certificate, we need at least 3 photos of you, as described in the article description (see pictures above)
A) A photograph of the complete bear, with a recognizable foot sole embroidery showing the embroidered number of the bear, as well as the other embroidery texts. Since some of our bears, instead of an embroidery, wear a metal plate with the limitation number in the thigh or on the sole of the foot, these bears would also need a photo of this metal plate with a recognizable number.
B) Photo of the bear's backside, on which the bear's triangular neck mark is recognizable
C) Photo of the fabric in the arm of the bear on which the text of the seam is recognizable.
This service is charged with an expense expense, which however only applies if we can issue a replacement certificate
What you have to do, to get a replacement certificate
1) Make photos of the desired bear, as explained above.
2) Order the certificate from our Eshop
3) You will immediately receive a confirmation mail through the Eshop software.
4) Reply to this mail and attach your pictures (point 1) to this mail.
If you can give us additional information about your bear, please let us know in this mail
5) We check the possibility of a replacement certificate, we may also contact you again. Please include your telephone number in the order.
6) Either we issue a replacement certificate and send it to you or, if the issuance of a replacement certificate is not possible, we will reimburse you the expense expense. You paid for the Eshop order.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49-9561-85900